5.5m (17' 11") 2 x 3.0kW 1.1kW Pump Water Wash Spray Booth
- Product Description
- Customers Also Bought
- Email Product
External Dimensions - 2.9m high* x 5.82m wide x 2.25 deep
(*Excluding 0.55m long fan, Excluding 0.32 wide pump)
Internal Working Area - 2.2m high x 5.4m wide x 1.1m deep (extendable by standard modules)
Ventilation - 2 x Airflow 3kW (415/3/50 non-flp) belt-driven axial flow fans
- 2 x 630mm diameter flues to atmosphere
Water Circulation - 1.1kW (415/3/50 non-flp) Lowara pump set with stainless-steel impellor and Tungsten Carbide seal
Noise Levels - Booth face: unattenuated - 81dB(A)
attenuated - 67dB(A)
- Free field: unattenuated - 77dB(A)
* Noise levels are provided for guidance purposes only, as they are likely to be affected by other factors, e.g. additional sources of noise within the surrounding area, type of filter medium, installation format, etc.
- 1.2mm prime galvanised steel CNC punched and formed panels
- 2mm mild-steel fully welded and two-coat epoxy-painted tank
- Full width stainless-steel water curtain
- Heavy-duty welded and screwed/socketed pipe work with no rubber-type joints
- Externally mounted gate valve
Consideration should be given for replacement air which, in volume, should equal that being ventilated whilst Fans are in operation, for which Airflow offer a full range of Heated Air Replacement Units.
A suitable Chemical Additive must be added to the Booth's water to denature paint entering recirculating water. This will extend periods between routine maintenance and control the efficiency of the Booth. And, an application of Peelable Coating to the inner face of the canopy will further simplify maintenance, reduce fire risk and, prolong the life of your installation.
Please note that a Zone 2 Hazardous Area extends 2metres forward of the front edge of the Booth canopy and from floor-level to canopy height throughout that 2metre area. Consequently, no sources of ignition are allowed within that Area or, that of the canopy, which is a Zone 1 Hazardous Area.
Alternatively, a closed front (with inlet-air filters) can be provided for the Booth to contain the Hazardous Area to that within the resulting enclosed work area. Please refer to the 'Sprayrooms' leaflet enclosed, which illustrates the simple modular conversion of a Booth to an Enclosed Sprayroom.